Friday 6 July 2012

Whiff of Joy DT - Fall Stamp kit Preview

Good Morning Everyone! It's finally Friday! I am really looking forward to this weekend as I will be going to the Stamp show at Newbury Sunday and meeting up with some old Friends on Saturday. I am really looking forward to both days! I have a card to share with you today made with one of the stamps from the new Secret Fall Stamp kit which is now available to pre-order here from Whiff of Joy. I have used papers from My Mind's Eye and kraft to create the layers for my card.


I coloured my image with Promarkers and then cut it out with a Spellbinders die and layered it onto kraft card. All the papers were also layered onto kraft and then I sewed around all the edges. The sentiment I have used is from a Whiff of Joy set which is available here. The gorgeous swirls cut from kraft were made using a Whiff of Joy die which is available here. I decorate the card with lots of flowers, including some from Whiff of Joy and finished with some stick on pearls. I hope you have a lovely Friday!
Jane
x

5 comments:

  1. beautiful Jane - hope you have a fabulous weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, such a lovely image and the colours are wonderful.
    Sounds like you are going to have a fab weekend!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw this is gorgeous jane.i love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So love this Jane!! Gorgeous new WOJ image, and a fab design - especially love the flowery doily!! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x